NGO 'WORLD WIDE WELFARE SOCIETY' ACTIVITY REPORT
SANITORY UNITS/TOILETS (Construction and training to use and maintain)
• Building Sanitory Units (Toilets )-the need of the Hour on a regular basis: Construction of 300 Toilets in Garhwah at Jharkand allotted by the Government.(2015-16)
• Constructed school Toilets in East Delhi Nehru Pratmik Vidhalaya under the Patronage of M/S Roca Bathroom Products Pvt Ltd, Spain. (2015-16)
• Constructed sanitary units in North west Delhiat village Jeemarpura and Village Khampur under the Patronage of Member of parliament Shri Udit Raj.(2016) (2017)
• Constructed sanitary units in Kurushetra under the Patronage of Member of parliament Shri Raj Kumar Saini.(2016-17)
• Constructed sanitary units in North west Delhi under the Patronage of M/S Roca Bathroom Products Pvt Ltd, Spain. (2016-2017).
• Distribution of Handwash liquid in slums during our Hand wash program to create awareness on washing hands after using the wash room with a USA based NGO named Habitat for Humanity.
• Special Toilets for the Disabled at schools in Delhi.
Distribution of Nutritious Snacks in schools:
We distribute NUTRITIOUS snacks in schools on a regular basis in different states. This includes: whole wheat buscuits, fruits, oil free Namkeens etc etc on a weekly basis to approx. 1000 Children in each school.
7th December 2012 titled “Mahilo ka Viruddh Atyachar’ at Ghandi Peace Foundation, Delhi. This seminar was Presided by MP Oscar Fernandes and then UNION Transport Minister , other Dignatories like National Commission of women member- Mrs. Nirmala Samant Prabhavalkar apart from other Personalities.
23rd December 2012, titled as ‘Candle March’ at Jantar Mantar, Delhi to protest against the Brutal rape of Nirbhaya. We started with 100 people and were Joined in by 3000 People for the March that went on for 5 hours.
Seminar titled ‘Journey from Indira Ghandi to Rahul Ghandi’ Dated 20th August 2013 on the birthday of Shri. Rajiv Ghandi, was held at Speaker hall at the constitution club, this was attended by MP Mahabal Mishra and MP Jai Prakash Agarwal, after the Seminar, EXCELLENCE AWARDS were given to 105 Social workers.
Organised a Seminar on Women”s Empowerment with on 25th November 2014 at Tiwari hall, Mandi House. Our Chief Guest was Member of Parliament Shri. Sunil Gaikwad.
Seminars : at Jantar Mantar
International Labour Day.
Seminar for Speedy justice in the Judical system.
We Have Distributed 1000 books on First AID to people in Hindi and English in Backward villages in Delhi.
We have Held Medical camps for FREE Checkups on Women’s CHEST Cancer, this is on a Continuous basis.
We have held ‘Health Seminars’ to bring awareness of Sicknesess and Diseases to the Public.
Awareness programs on cancer in tie up with hospitals.
Distribution of Medicines on viral diseases.
First Aid programs in schools.
Arthritis Health awareness programs on 15th November and 20th December 2015 in association with Min Max Clinic and Fortis Hospital.
Walk for Health on 15th December 15 in association with Min Max Clinic and Fortis Hospital.
AWARENESS PROGRAMS ON WOMENS DIGNITY
Tie up with a Spanish company for a Dramatic program named Drapadi to bring awareness on women’s diginity. This Drama Covered Spanish and Indian Artists.
SKILL TRAINING PROGRAMS
We are implementing NSDC’s skill programs in association with another Organisation.
(Masonary, computer training, bakery, stitching,welding, Cosmetic manufacturing)
SANITORY NAPKIN MANUFACTURING UNIT
Manufacturing eco friendly economical Sanitary Napkins for slum dwellers.
Awareness programs of hand wash us after using the washroom.
Polo match for raising funds for our social programs.
We have promoted Growth of plants.
Legal awareness Programs
We have requested the MLA of Dwarka to complete street lighting in the area.
We are working on ‘Save the Yamuna River’ Campaign.